Criminal Law Overview
If you have been charged with a serious state or federal crime, you can turn to Richard A. Grossman in Atlanta. He is a reputable criminal defense attorney who carries the extensive experience and knowledge you need to defend your case with the best possible outcome. Whether that strategy involves a jury trial, pre-trial motions to exclude evidence or prompt negotiation with the prosecutor, Attorney Richard Grossman is ready to meet the challenge and defend his client’s rights at every turn. He is equipped to handle a full range of federal and state criminal law cases including the following:
- Criminal Appeals – When you need to issue a criminal appeal in your case, you trust Richard Grossman. He is a seasoned criminal defense attorney who understands the appeals process and how to get successful results.
- Drug Offenses – It is important to have an experienced lawyer who understands the different penalties involved with various drug crimes as well as state and federal controlled substances laws. Richard Grossman has helped many clients facing drug offenses such as manufacturing, possession or trafficking of drugs.
- Federal Criminal Defense – We can help you if you are up against federal drug charges, bank robbery, money laundering, child pornography or any other federal criminal charge.
- Internet Crimes – Our reputable firm can protect your career, reputation and name in cases involving Internet crimes such as online credit card fraud, sexual solicitation and child pornography.
- Property Crimes – We strongly defend clients charged with a variety of property crimes, from criminal trespass and armed robbery to federal intrusion or damage to property.
- Serious Crimes – Richard Grossman is equipped with the vigorous and knowledgeable legal skills to defend serious felony cases such as murder, rape, weapons charges or kidnapping. His record includes acquittals, dismissed charges and reduced charges in state and federal crimes.
- Sex Offenses – Our Atlanta law firm is an experienced advocate for those facing sex crime charges such as rape, child pornography possession and sexual assault.
- White Collar Crimes – If you or your company is charged with a white collar offense such as identity theft, bank fraud or money laundering, you need an experienced legal team who can protect your rights.
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
At our Atlanta criminal law office, we understand that when facing serious criminal charges, your freedom, job and reputation are on the line. With over 20 years of experience and a tenacious approach in defending all types of both federal and state cases, you can count on criminal defense lawyer Richard Grossman to represent you effectively and strongly.