Free Initial Consultation
(678) 358-6555

Av Preeminent Martindale Hubbell Richard Grossman

Have you been arrested?
Call Richard now
Fighting to Protect You
Protect Your
Rights, Freedom, Reputation, Job

What To Do If You’ve Been Vandalized

GrossmanVandalism is an offense that occurs when a person destroys or defaces someone else’s property without permission. The word “property” used in this definition is broad. What is included in your property? Private property is a legal designation for the ownership of property by non-governmental legal entities. In other words, it is all that your personally own. Examples of private property can include your vehicle, home, land, and recreational vehicles.

Any time any of your possessions are damaged or destroyed in any way, without your permission, it’s important to know what to do next. Contact authorities immediately. Your insurance company will likely require that you file a police report before they will process a claim for vandalism. A prompt police report also makes it more likely for the police to investigate the damages done through video surveillance and other tracking methods.

Be sure to document all of the damages by taking pictures. This will be needed as you file an insurance claim, and as you seek legal justice for the damages done. Also, look for photos of pictures of the property before the damages occurred. Search for receipts and documentation stating the value of the property that was damaged.

If you’ve experience vandalism do not remain a victim. Seek sound legal advice. At the law offices of Richard Grossman, we are experienced with these types of property violations and vandalisms. We will fight for you to gain justice for your valuable property that was destroyed or vandalized. Don’t settle for lose or damage to any more of your property. You, and your property are important to us.

Posted on behalf of Richard Grossman, Trial Attorney
Follow us on Google+
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter